Author: Cameron C. Taylor
Publish Date: 2010
8 Attributes of Great Achievers
8 Attributes of Great Achievers is filled with inspiring stories from the lives of great achievers past and present including Christopher Columbus, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, The Wright Brothers, Gandhi, Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, Warren Buffett, and others.
In this book, you will discover:
- How Winston Churchill's optimism enabled England to withstand the attack of Hitler and eventually win the war.
- How Walt Disney used the power of goals to create Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Disneyland, etc. and make his dreams come true.
- Why George Washington carried a bloody sash with him throughout his life.
- Powerful experiences from the Wright Brothers on the need to take the initiative.
- Stories on honesty from billionaire Jon Huntsman that illustrate that nice guys really can and do finish first in life.
- 15 principles to build strong, uplifting relationships.
- Principles every parent must know to raise productive, self-sufficient children and grandchildren.
- How a World War II concentration camp prisoner was able to remain strong, happy and peaceful, even in the worst of environments.
- How Gandhi's "experiment with truth" enabled him to go from a shy boy and an average man to the leader of 500 million people who called him "The Great Soul."
- How top CEOs used the principle of abundance to increase productivity and profits.
- Inspiring stories on persistence and overcoming failures from the lives of numerous great achievers.
Certain visitors to Tremendous Leadership's website choose to interact with Tremendous Leadership in ways that require Tremendous Leadership to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Tremendous Leadership gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with Tremendous Leadership are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
Our visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
We will gladly replace a damaged or defective item with a new copy of the same item. We will send a new item upon receipt of the old one and will reimburse your postage.
We will gladly refund your purchase price (merchandise cost only) within thirty days of purchase and with receipt of item in new, saleable condition. (Please note that DVDs, CDs, audio and video cassettes, computer software, and other media are refundable ONLY if unopened).
E-Products such as downloadable MP3's or PDF E-books are not returnable or refundable.
Please see our full Shipping/Return Policy Page for details on how to initiate a return.