Author: Michael J. Durkin
Publish Date: 1905
Double Your Contacts: What Every Network Marketer Needs to Know About Making Contacts and Booking Appointments
$ 5.00 $ 14.95
"You're About To Learn Secrets That Most Network Marketers Will Never Know About Making Contacts And Booking Appointments ......"
Inside Double Your Contacts you'll learn...
- How to approach a new person you would like to meetand exactly what to say to start a conversation without "network marketing one-liners"
- Techniques to ask for someone's phone number or email address to contact them while maintaining an "I'm interviewing YOU" posture.
- How to handle the "Can you send me some literature" stall and still book the appointment.
- Techniques to deal with the "So tell me about it over the phone" objection and still book a face-to-face meeting.
- Buzzwords that cause the "this is multi-level marketing" alarm bell to ring in your prospect's mindand kill your ability to contact.
- How to read your prospect's "secret" body language to know when is the right time to ask for their numberwithout looking like you need them!
And much, much more....................
Certain visitors to Tremendous Leadership's website choose to interact with Tremendous Leadership in ways that require Tremendous Leadership to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Tremendous Leadership gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with Tremendous Leadership are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
Our visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
We will gladly replace a damaged or defective item with a new copy of the same item. We will send a new item upon receipt of the old one and will reimburse your postage.
We will gladly refund your purchase price (merchandise cost only) within thirty days of purchase and with receipt of item in new, saleable condition. (Please note that DVDs, CDs, audio and video cassettes, computer software, and other media are refundable ONLY if unopened).
E-Products such as downloadable MP3's or PDF E-books are not returnable or refundable.
Please see our full Shipping/Return Policy Page for details on how to initiate a return.