Author: John C. Maxwell
Today Matters: 12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow's Success
Lots of books claim they can change your life. But how many can actually teach you how to take the many small steps to success every day of your life? Now in Today Matters, motivational teacher and bestselling author John C. Maxwell shows you how to seize the day. In this hands-on and inspiring guide he offers twelve daily practices to help you control your daily agenda, make time for people you love, and find success in your career. Start right now and learn how to:
- Assess your current program: take stock of yourself and discover how to make your life a masterpiece every day
- Prioritize your agenda: learn how to decide every day what's important to you and then get it done
- Stretch your creativity and thinking: generate new ideas every day to become a more valuable employee or boss
- Manage your money: every day, instead of letting it manage you
- Strengthen your faith: discover the four powerful tools faith will give you, every day
- Improve and build relationships: connect with others every day with Maxwell's easy how-tos
- Nurture your personal growth: find out how to make yourself more valuable every day, and enjoy the payoff tomorrow.
Certain visitors to Tremendous Leadership's website choose to interact with Tremendous Leadership in ways that require Tremendous Leadership to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Tremendous Leadership gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with Tremendous Leadership are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
Our visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
We will gladly replace a damaged or defective item with a new copy of the same item. We will send a new item upon receipt of the old one and will reimburse your postage.
We will gladly refund your purchase price (merchandise cost only) within thirty days of purchase and with receipt of item in new, saleable condition. (Please note that DVDs, CDs, audio and video cassettes, computer software, and other media are refundable ONLY if unopened).
E-Products such as downloadable MP3's or PDF E-books are not returnable or refundable.
Please see our full Shipping/Return Policy Page for details on how to initiate a return.