Author: Henrietta C Mears
What the Bible Is All About Bible Handbook (KJV Edition)
$ 5.00 $ 14.99
The world's best-selling Bible handbook just got better! Henrietta Mears' all-time classic has been fully updated and revised to include:
- Graphic symbols for identifying: Jesus revealed in books of the Bible; the nature of God; and keys to the Christian life
- A complete Glossary for easy word identification
- Selected readings and short book overviews to open each chapter
- New maps, charts, and 1- to 2-year Bible reading plans
- Better graphics; sharper typestyle and design
- Articles on "How to Become a Member of God's Family" and "How to Grow As a Member of God's Family"
Certain visitors to Tremendous Leadership's website choose to interact with Tremendous Leadership in ways that require Tremendous Leadership to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Tremendous Leadership gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with Tremendous Leadership are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
Our visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
We will gladly replace a damaged or defective item with a new copy of the same item. We will send a new item upon receipt of the old one and will reimburse your postage.
We will gladly refund your purchase price (merchandise cost only) within thirty days of purchase and with receipt of item in new, saleable condition. (Please note that DVDs, CDs, audio and video cassettes, computer software, and other media are refundable ONLY if unopened).
E-Products such as downloadable MP3's or PDF E-books are not returnable or refundable.
Please see our full Shipping/Return Policy Page for details on how to initiate a return.