Leadership and Followership: Two Sides of the Same Coin
Engaging Employees in the Age of Millennials
In Tracey C. Jones' latest book, A Message to Millennials: What Your Parents Didn't Tell You and Your Employer Needs You to Know, she blends the timeless wisdom of her father, Charlie “Tremendous” Jones with her own take on leadership development for a new generation. Whether you're a Boomer, Gen-X-er or Millennial, there's something for every generation to take away from this presentation of timeless truths and practical applications.
The Engaging Employees in the Age of Millennials presentation covers:
- Understanding the generational gaps that can cause friction in the workplace
- The Leadership-Followership Synergy Model
- Defining the Organizational Culture or “Personality” of the Business
- The Arc of Maturation and How it Affects Workplace Dynamics
- Descriptive vs. Prescriptive Planning
- Leveraging the Big 5 Personality Traits to Improve Workplace Communication
- The 7 Laws of Leadership
- The 7 Functions of Followership
- Three Steps to Effecting Meaningful Change: Clarity, Sequencing and the Formation of Healthy Work Habits
Engaging Employees in the Age of Millennials can be tailored to meet the needs of your business or organization. Whether you need onboarding for new hires, a mentoring focus for managers of millennials or an intensive company-wide presentation of the main concepts, let us help you discover what Tremendous Leadership can do for you.