Author: Cameron C. Taylor
CD-Twelve Paradoxes of the Gospel
$ 2.00 $ 14.95
The gospel of Jesus Christ is filled with paradoxes. Many of God's directions seem to be contrary to logic and reason. On the surface they appear to have the opposite effect of the promised result. This book explores twelve of these gospel paradoxes with powerful scriptures and stories from the lives of faith-filled Christians.
- The Paradox of Faith contains insight on faith from the Apostle Peter's experience walking on water with Jesus.
- From The Paradox of Performance you will learn why the first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
- In The Paradox of Leadership you will read inspiring stories of servant leadership from the life of Jesus Christ, Abraham Lincoln, and the Founding Fathers.
- The Paradox of Wisdom contains three lessons learned from Balaam's talking donkey found in the book of numbers.
- The Paradox of Receiving contains insights on prayer and receiving gifts from God.
- The Paradox of Pain answers the question of why bad things happen to good people.
- The Paradox of Forgiveness contains great stories from the life of Leonardo Da Vinci and others on the power of forgiveness.
- The Paradox of Wealth teaches principles every parent must know to raise productive, self-sufficient children and grandchildren.
- The Paradox of Giving shows how giving actually makes you richer.
- The Paradox of Fundamentals teaches how to apply in your life the formula legendary coach John Wooden used to create ten national championship teams in twelve years.
"Cameron Taylor's book Twelve Paradoxes of the Gospel blends familiar Bible stories with thought-provoking reflections and principles you can use today."
Ken Blanchard, Coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and Lead Like Jesus
Certain visitors to Tremendous Leadership's website choose to interact with Tremendous Leadership in ways that require Tremendous Leadership to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Tremendous Leadership gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. Those who engage in transactions with Tremendous Leadership are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions.
Our visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
We will gladly replace a damaged or defective item with a new copy of the same item. We will send a new item upon receipt of the old one and will reimburse your postage.
We will gladly refund your purchase price (merchandise cost only) within thirty days of purchase and with receipt of item in new, saleable condition. (Please note that DVDs, CDs, audio and video cassettes, computer software, and other media are refundable ONLY if unopened).
E-Products such as downloadable MP3's or PDF E-books are not returnable or refundable.
Please see our full Shipping/Return Policy Page for details on how to initiate a return.