Please note that this is a PDF ebook that is readable on any device that supports the PDF format. After checking out, you will receive an email with instructions for downloading your ebook.
Adobe Reader software may be downloaded for free AT THIS SITE.
FROM DON HUTSON, THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING COAUTHOR OF THE ONE MINUTE ENTREPRENEUR AND THE ONE MINUTE NEGOTIATOR
Weve all heard that in today's marketplace people do business with those they know, like and trust. That means something different today than it did only a few years ago when competition was not as keen and the sales challenges were not quite as stringent as they are today. In Selling Value, we talk about what we need to do to be exceptional at such tasks as:
- Performing an exceptional needs analysis
- Identifying how your prospect defines value
- Keeping your Head Game intact for maximum performance
- Learning the skills of active listening
- Gaining commitments without pressure
- Understanding the differences in people
- Mastering adaptability skills
- Handling customer concerns
- Asking Questions with great expertise
- Creating exceptional solutions for clients
- Learning how to creatively differentiate your offerings
- Prosper through earning loyalty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.